The “Salmonella” in chocolate crisis: what can we learn about effective food safety communication?
Do you have a strong interest in food safety? Are you looking for opportunities to improve your knowledge on food safety communication? Let’s meet during the exclusive FOODSAFETY4EU workshop where we will have a closer look at the Salmonella crisis in chocolate, how consumers were informed & how communication can be improved.
The workshop allows you to learn from high level experts and contribute your innovative ideas for improved communication. Together with fellow food safety enthusiasts, you will participate in a pitching competition for a chance to win a trip to the FOODSAFETY4EU pre-forum on December 15, in Brussels, and engage with top-level scientists, policymakers, NGOs, and other food safety system actors at the forefront of food safety.
You take part because
- you want to get an insight in the world of food safety, and reflect on how you could contribute in this exciting environment
- you want to challenge yourself and brainstorm with fellow students on better ways of food safety communication
- you want to gain an understanding of how experts with different background tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow
- you want to expand your network with fellow students and food safety experts working in the field and learn more about the wide range of fields and services they are active
- You want to have the chance to win exclusive access to the FS4EU pre-forum and interact with top experts and actors at the forefront of advancing food safety science
More info and agenda here.
Hurry and register here!
Dire, fare, alimentare
15th European Pesticide Residue Workshop – EPRW 2024
Food 4 Future Foodtech 6.0
Application of metagenomic approaches to assess food quality and safety – online course
IAEA International Symposium on Food Safety and Control
European Commission Research and Innovation Week 2024