- Access a single entry point to the Food Safety System in EU
- Be updated on the participatory process gathering different actors of the Food Safety System from different levels and regions
- Valorize best practices and share knowledge, thus contributing to shape the future FSS
- Align the national research & innovation agendas to a common view and approach
- Direct connection to our community with complementary expertise and competence in Europe, at different levels
- Facilitation/access to primary information
- Access to updated data on food safety
- Chance to share opinions and contribute to enhance the scientific evidence for food safety policy
The Future of Food Safety: Can we really trust Predictive Analytics?
The Future of Food Safety: can we really trust Predictive Analytics?
Stakeholders’ Targeted Consultation on EU4Health: future priorities, orientation and needs
MICROPLASTICS FOUND IN FOOD
Microplastic in the environment – and in food – is an emerging contaminant that has generated intense public concern. Are we highly exposed and what do we know about its health impact? Microplastic is a term used to describe plastic particles smaller than 5mm. The dominant source of microplastic particles in the environment today is […]