The DISH Cluster is thrilled to announce you the 2nd International Workshop “Bridging science and society – Risk Assessors meet Social Scientists on food safety matters” that will take place on 12th October 2022 (10.00 – 12.00 CET).
Nitrates and nitrites – and particularly their use as food additives – have raised some concerns among consumers for their potential to harm health. But is it true that they are not safe? And what foods are high in nitrate?
- Direct connection to our community with complementary expertise and competence in Europe, at different levels
- Facilitation/access to primary information
- Access to updated data on food safety
- Chance to share opinions and contribute to enhance the scientific evidence for food safety policy
- Access a single entry point to the Food Safety System in EU
- Be updated on the participatory process gathering different actors of the Food Safety System from different levels and regions
- Valorize best practices and share knowledge, thus contributing to shape the future FSS
- Align the national research & innovation agendas to a common view and approach